dokBody developed the first mobile app of recommendation and sharing doctors, pharmacies and health centers, concerning the idea of helping patients to find the healthcare professionals that suits them. The experiences, advices and contributions of each of you matter. Therefore, the compliance with this guideline is essential to ensure an exemplary quality of service.
- dokBody does not mean to guide the patient to any healthcare professionals.
- dokBody does not provide health advice and is not, in any way, a substitute for a healthcare professional.
- dokBody does not aim to pass judgment on a particular person, but to share the patients' medical experience with the members of the community and recommend it when necessary.
- The recommendations and contributions available on the platform are of a subjective nature and may not be shared by all members.
- In no case these contributions could take in a judgment or any sort of advertising from dokBody.
- The contributions are their authors' property, they express the member's thought and are published under his/her full responsibility.
- dokBody is committed to make every effort to ensure greater reliability, security and transparency in the restitution of recommendations and contributions posted by members.
Our job is to ensure proper respect for professional ethics, rules of decorum and politeness, in complete harmony. dokBody reserves, at any time, the right to not publish or delete the contributions that do not respect the Guideline, our General Terms and Conditions or the regulation AFNOR NZ74-501 or for any other reason deemed appropriate.